Sunday, January 28, 2007

Day 28 - Weigh-In Day

173.5 on the scale. Hot damn! 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.2 miles, 4.5, 100/70.

Updated chart below!



Had a lot of fun at the Thaw last night. Sold a lot of raffle tickets! I also secured a trip to Vegas in March, and fought hard for some other things but the bidding wars outpaced my willingness to fork out more dough, so they slipped through my fingers.

I ultimately had too many glasses of wine last night, and ended up with a nice headache this morning so I've been laying low. Tonight, I've got some work to do, and will be up butt-early tomorrow to work on some other things before heading into the office.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Great Progress....Vegas, huh.....Good Luck

Anonymous said...

yeah! good work. I will be on a sleazy Vegas trip in April myself. But not one that I won, unfortunately.

-Alexis

bhummel said...

I won it, but I won it at a benefit auction. $$$$$$.