Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day 31 - My Pants Are Falling! My Pants Are Falling!

172.0 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.2 miles, 4.5, 100/70.

I was happy to step on the scale this morning and actually see a 171.5 reading a couple times, however, 172 was the commonly occurring number. THAT, and I SO forgot to wear a belt today and I feel like my jeans are gonna fall down.

Anyway, today we're having Gyros for lunch today prior to our HAM Mini-Summit, so a) they'll be quite tasty, and b) I will likely go over my points allowance today. Oh well. We did get one order of chicken gyros, which will be lower fat. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, your wife is back. I just got caught up on your blog after 3 weeks of 16-18 hour days of volunteer work. I knew I had to read about your progress because I peeked at you rear end last night and realized it's smaller than mine!!!! I keep thinking I should join you on WW but the Ham party is this Saturday and then my birthday is coming up and I plan on drinking a lot of alcohol to celebrate. Oh, what to do? I am proud of you, btw, it's just I'd hate for you to weigh less than me.