Thursday, January 4, 2007

Temptation, Twice Daily

So, this is encouraging. Despite having had been tempted by three different larges from Pizza Luce for rCady's birthday lunch (I had two pretty small pieces), when I got home I changed out of the monkeysuit into the loungeaboutwear then stepped on the scale and got another 183.5 reading! Usually it would be like a 3-4 lbs. heavier than the morning dripping-wet weigh-in!

That's something.

However, I came home to a crockpot full of love from my wife -- Cheesy Italian Tortellini.

Yeah. Jo? That's 13 points for a serving, and not easy to NOT eat (um, yum!). I managed to traverse the rapids with a small serving (which I counted as 8 points) and then fill with a huge salad while I watched my boys have 2 big bowls each.

Does crockpot love come in a reduced-calorie version?

2 comments:

Diana said...

excellent restraint! I'm more of a 'give me an inch, and i'll eat the whole pie' kind of girl myself.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is incredible restraint. You should get a gold star for yesterday.