Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Day 45 - Muffins Cause Hunger

172.0 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.3 miles, 4.6, 100/70.

Goddamnit, I'm going backwards. I need to refocus. Reprioritize. Rededicate.

Finished City of God today -- was very good. And based on a real story it turns out.

On another note, I won't be giving in to muffin lust again any time soon. That stupid little 8.5-point muffin prevented me from 8.5 points of real food later on in the day, which made me hungry as hell before bed and prompted an encounter with a free-flowing bag of tortilla chips at 9:00 pm.

I blame the muffin. Muffins are evil.

2 comments:

lxforever said...

Muffins ARE evil. You need to publicize your blog more feverishly. Comments are dropping off and I don't like it one bit.

Anonymous said...

Whatevs.