Sunday, February 18, 2007

Day 49 - Weigh-In Day

170.5 on the scale. That's NO change from last week. I think I have to call that a plateau.



So that sort of sucks. However, it just means I have to work harder this week, rededicate, refocus, reprioritize. If I turn that frown upside down, I DID see weights under 170 last week, including as recently as yesterday.

We went out to Stella's Fish Cafe last night to celebrate Jo-Anne's birthday and our long-time friend Lisa's engagement. I sort of behaved, until I saw they had a "carrot cake cookie" on the menu for dessert. I ordered it. So, it really doesn't surprise me at all that I did not weigh in under 170.

Today I spent all day stringing cable through the basement ceiling from one end to the other to accommodate the TV move. Got the cable hooked up and working, but not the speakerwire yet. Also ended up with a number of necessary holes in the sheetrock that now I have to patch.

On to a new week! Goddamn it, I'm crossing the 170 threshold this week if it kills me.

No comments: