Sunday, March 11, 2007

Day 70 - Weigh-In Day

164.5 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.3 miles, 4.6, 100/0/dumbbells.



Jo-Anne has decided to take the boys to the Waterpark of America which is a good thing. I went with the boys about a month ago or so, maybe more, and while we had a lot of fun, I'd rather not go today. Instead, it sounds kinda nice to be alone in the house for 5 hours. That never happens.

I think I'll make a spinach lasagna for supper with part of that time. Nap. Read.

And of course, do a little work.

Yesterday, I made a monstrous batch of Knoepfla Soup which turned out scrumptiously. I make it with lots of celery, onion and carrots and some chicken though, so maybe it isn't true to the traditional kind pictured in that link but still scrumptious and probably healthier. The boys will be taking it for lunch all week I'm sure.

Did you remember to spring forward?

No, I did not win the powerball last night either.

A long time ago, I put The Big Lebowski on my Netflix queue since I wanted to see it again. It is what I'm currently sweating to. I forgot how good it was.

No comments: