Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day 77 - Weigh-In Day

164.5 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.3 miles, 4.6, 100/70.



Well, that sucks. Though we went out, I thought I behaved quite well last night and hoped to show at least a little progress today. I mean, we went out to Nami for sushi on St. Patty's Day! (My all-Irish grandmother would be appalled, sorry Grandma!).

Sushi is low points! We had edamame for an appetizer -- freakin' soy beans for cripes sake! I avoided the dessert altogether.

I did have some sake and a few non-light beers, and then one chocolate chip cookie back at the office where we all went afterwards to play a little Wii.

Started a new movie today. K-PAX.

So, I've slowly squandered my 2-3 week advantage and am gonna have to get serious it would seem. I'm only 1 week ahead of the grey line now. Eek!

No comments: