Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Day 79 - What Happens In Vegas Gets Blogged

163.0 on the scale. No treadmill (work continues to get in the way).

I'll have to get on the running machine tonight for awhile.

So last night I was up until about 2:30 or so working on the Target stuff, then up again at 6:30 or so to finish it up by 8:00. Felt good to get it out the door, but then I had to go back to bed for awhile.

Just got into work at 12:30 after a lunch out with my wifey-poo. God bless Applebee's and their WeightWatchers menu items.

I think I have another night ahead of me, this time on the kiosk side of the project.

Getting excited for the road trip! I'm going to chronicle it on the blog instead of the usual email chain I send out to friends and family, so watch this space starting Thursday night.

1 comment:

lxforever said...

YEAH Vegas blogging. Excellent news for all.