Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hangin' with Dan & Barb

We met Dan and Barb in front of Treasure Island around 3:00 today, and then walked up and down their 3-block stretch of the strip checking stuff out.

We saw the Bellagio (although not the chocolate fountain, Mom), the Bellagio fountains, The Venician and more, and then ate with them at their favorite restaurant back inside Treasure Island, where I had some deeeeeeeelicious French Onion Soup and a house salad (Thank you! I know I behaved quite well!) and Cole had a pancake tower that he couldn't even finish half of.

We then went up to their room at the top of Treasure Island's hotel to witness their terrific view (wow, you could see north up the strip some 10 blocks), then climbed back in the car and headed back to our digs around 8:30.

Kids are having "lamp time" then hitting the hay. I think I'm gonna finish up the work I did this morning, deliver the files, then maybe blow a dollar or twelve on the slots across the street.

No comments: