Friday, April 13, 2007

Day 103 - Friday, Sweet Friday

161.5 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.3 miles, 4.6, 100/70.

Had an early doctor's appointment today. Blood work to see how I'm doing on the whole cholesterol thing, prescription refill, yada yada yada.

Blood pressure is way down compared to historical levels. I wish I'd written down the exact numbers but it was way down. Yay for me and the ticker.

This evening I will be a panelist for an AIGA discussion panel at the Portfolio One-on-One thingy. Time to sound smart, well grounded, and impart what insights my years of experience have afforded me.

Smoke and mirrors baby!

I hope I don't get too Zen on 'em.

My parents are also in town this weekend for Cole's first communion. He's requested I make Hamburger Strudel for his open house thingy, so that'll occupy a big chunk of Sunday but be well worth it. Um, yum.

Happy Friday!

No comments: