Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day 108 - Late Entry!

160.5 on the scale. No treadmill, but 100/70.

We had an 8:30 meeting to close on a refinance of the good 'ol mortgage, so didn't have time to get on a treadmill. I could have, if I'd had the motivation to get up earlier.

Alas, I did not.

Today was a better day than yesterday (yesterday was kinda challenging). I was able to be mostly productive, and more ahead of the curve than yesterday anyway.

I received my copy of The Tao of Pooh yesterday, as well as the sequel: The Te of Pigglet. Alexis, I'll let you know what I think after I've read the pooh one, and we'll talk some zen on the way to the next meeting.

I've been trying to behave more with the whole food consumption thing considering the clock is ticking on me now. I think I've been doing well, but the scale continues to tease. Toy. Mock even.

Oh, got some good news yesterday. Dave's staying an extra week. YAY for us. NEXT Friday will be his last day.

1 comment:

lxforever said...

I didn't know there was a sequel!!! Sweetness!

5 pounds in four weeks. You can do eet.