Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 113 - Do I Really Need Another Soapbox?

158.5 on the scale. No treadmill, because, um, my show (oh, you know...) picks up again tonight and I'll treadmill then.

So I did just about everything I said I'd do last night, except I did not put in a couple hours of work. How healthy of me.

Oh, and I read chapter four of The Tao of Pooh last night, which has seriously stuck with me. Good stuff. Best chapter yet. I'd expand for paragraphs and paragraphs on why that is, but this may not be the right soapbox for that sort of rumination unless you too were reading it.

However, I have been thinking about copying it for everyone at Ham in the Fridge to read as it relates to rebranding ourselves.

An unrelated note: I won a free cup of coffee at Caribou today with those scratchoffs they have. WOO!

No client meetings today. Chin is up. Carryin' on.

A pleasurable Monday to all who read this.

No comments: