Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Day 115 - Walk Carefully (And Not During Rush Hour Traffic And Construction)

158.0 on the scale. Went for another walk this morning, although just an hour this time. 100/70.

Tried another new route, which I'm gonna have to not take again until the 101 construction is done. Got a little nerve-wracking with rush hour traffic.

Anyway yeah, another day. Few meetings. Lunch with a fellow business owner (I think, unless she's gotta cancel), and then some revisions and wrap up on some Target stuff.

Should net out to be a good day.

I read another chapter of The Tao of Pooh last night. About Wu Wei. I don't know why I haven't looked more into Taoism before -- it is really amazing how much it reflects how I've sort of operated for the last 10 years. Apparently I have been doing things pretty right if I put the Taoist glasses on.

You should read the book.

Take the red pill!

No comments: