Monday, May 7, 2007

Day 127 - 155 or BUST

158.0 on the scale. 65 minutes on the walking path, 5.0 miles, 4.6, 100/70.

As I said yesterday, though I missed the arbitrary deadline I'd set for myself, I'm not stoppin' until I touch the 155 wall or I'll be pissed at myself and eat and eat (and eat) until I slide back into the 190s.

Although, as you can see from the weight reporting the past couple days, I'm sort of sliding backwards after HamJam.

Are you looking at my gut??? Are you???!

I'm working on it!!!

HamJam 2007 was a great success, thank you to all who helped make it happen and to all the good peeps that attended. Ya'll how to party. Props to Malmstrom for locking the place up with me and Jo at 2:30 or so.

Our collective efforts as a company this morning went to setting up our workstations and continuing to set things right after the festivities. I spent a fair portion of Saturday morning cleaning stuff up with Shirleen, and setting desks and dividers back up that were cleared for the dance floor. Props to Shirleen for all her hard work pre and post Jam.

I'm quite certain the best pictures of the night will probably have come from the dance floor. I'll post a couple of them when I see 'em.

Anyway, ONWARD, eh? Who's with me???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey where are these pics. And who took them. I have a feeling Target took a few........watch out!!!

ps HI to BRET'S MOM!