Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day 135 - Can I Get A Do-Over?

158.5 on the scale. 45 minutes on the walking path, dunno how far, dunno how fast, 100/70.

Wow. I would like to rewind about 4 hours and start this day completely over. Here's what's happened so far:

1) Got accosted by Mother Goose on the walking path (ref: previous post)
2) Left the house too late to get to a 9:00 conference call on time, so had to have them dial me in on my cell phone
3) After arriving and while sitting in our parking garage on said conference call, I picked up my Caribou Coffee, the lid popped off, and I spilled ALL over my pants and my car. Sticky, coffee, dampness, yuck.
4) HAD to drive home to change and do a quick-clean of my car.
5) Which consequently made me arrive at the office 9 minutes late for a 10:30 meeting that I thought was here, which was actually AT the client's offices.

Good god, what kind of example am I?

To my employees, my clients, my friends, family... geese everywhere... I'm sorry.

Let's hope the day smooths out. My planets are apparently out of alignment or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geese are super dangerous. But the e-mail subject line of "Coffee Pants" makes it at least semi-worth it....right???

Here's hoping to an improved day!

Anonymous said...

wait, you get phone service in the parking garage????