Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Day 142 - Afternoon Matinee of Obscurity

155.5 on the scale. 38 minutes biking on the paths (said "hi" to John who also remembered my name), 8.3 miles, 13.1, 100/70.

I got a blister under my original blister from the walk yesterday. I'll be biking for a few days now, to hopefully let it heal a little.

Had an early morning coffee meeting with a colleague about speaking at the upcoming MIMA Summit. I'm penciled into the schedule, early October. Likely topic: "The Strategy Behind F-U-N", or something like that.

On a somewhat related note, I'm being interviewed for an upcoming book called The Business of Design. Hope to sound really smart, but I'll probably get a little Tao on him too. :)

Maybe those two things have something to do with what I'm to take from that quote in Tao Te Ching the other day.

Name's beginning to be distinguished? Time to withdraw into obscurity.

*poof*

This afternoon, the whole company is shutting down at 3:00 and going to see Shrek the Third.

YAY!

1 comment:

Diana said...

damn it i want to go see shrek the 3rd instead of work too!!

PS there's no way i can go back and leave retroactive comments since you post MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY. holy shit! i guess that's something i should strive for.