Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 163 - Self-Banishment

158.5 on the scale. 70 minutes on the walking path, 5.0 miles, 4.6, 150/70, had schtuff to do for work this morning though so it was after I got home from work at like 7:15.

So not much to report today except I had a solid day of back-to-back meetings (which is never the most fun thing in the world), and barely had a half hour to sit at my desk.

I did not sleep well last night. I was up working on work stuff after having a big cup of coffee but puttered out earlier than I'd hoped, hoping instead to get up early. However, I really didn't sleep well because of the coffee, and also because my wife had to keep waking me to get me to stop snoring (allergies or something apparently), so didn't get up all that early and so was rushed this morning to finish the stuff I had to finish, then rush off to a solid day of meetings.

I'm sleeping downstairs tonight so we both get a good night's sleep.

No comments: