Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 194 - Melancholy Morning

158.5 on the scale. 70 minutes on the path, 5.0 miles, 4.6, 150/100.

The walk this morning was set to a pretty melancholy soundtrack courtesy my iPod. I don't know what meaning I'm to take from that, but every song for over half the walk was lamenting and angstful and slow and depressing.

So at some point I pulled it out and started hitting next next next until a more upbeat song came on, otherwise I would have gotten off the walking path and thrown myself into the first fast-moving car I found.

I'm spending the morning at a coffee shop workin' on MPR, which so far has been a quite enjoyable project.

I've got a fair amount of pictures snapped of the progress of the house. I'll post 'em tomorrow with an update.

Happy Friday!

No comments: