Sunday, July 22, 2007

Day 203 - Concert Going

157.5 178.5 on the scale. 4.8 miles on some new trails mostly, ran almost the whole way (minus a couple rest-walkings after a few of the tougher hills) and met the fam at the beach for a swim and some sunbathing in the middle. Oh, and 150/100.

I used some maps of the paths around Deephaven and www.gmap-pedometer.com and to craft a path to the beach that would get me close to the usual 5.0 miles, and endeavored to run the whole thing (or as much as I physically could) since I was gonna be stopping in the middle for a swim.

It was kinda fun. And I did much better than I thought. The swim felt great in the middle of it!

The boys stayed with Grandma and Grandpa (thanks!!) so we could go see Guster with Lisa, David, and Denise at the Zoo Ampitheater. Ben Kweller did a great opening set, although he was wearing some funky tight red pants and a crazy belt that were a little hard to look at.

We went out to partake in the salad bar at Ruby Tuesdays (we are all on some diet plan of some variety) which is always results in me consuming a minor mountain of salady-goodness. LOVE IT!



Guster was great, but it was SO crowded in there that I kinda dodged to the back and stood on some rocks to see what I could see. Mostly heard them, less seeing them.

Anyway, it was a good weekend, thankyouverymuch. I'm going to post stuff about Saturday tomorrow including my passport photo! That was a good productive day too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn.

Can't say I'm not impressed. 4.8 miles!!!

Anonymous said...

That weight number has to be a typo error. You surely didn't gain 20 lbs. in 3 short days.

bhummel said...

Ah yeah, oops. :) Fixed it, thanks Mom and Jo!