Monday, July 2, 2007

Day 183 - Monday Again

160.5 on the scale. No exercise yet. Work is getting the better of me again. I'll have to walk tonight.

A lot of busy-work is keeping me from the really fun stuff too, unfortunately.

I had a pretty good weekend, but apparently didn't squeeze in enough work into the mix to be where I needed to be this morning. That always makes me feel a little inadequate, coming into work behind on things.

So you know, I've got drafts saved of posts from the past 4 days. I didn't do much better this week than last posting, but I'm gonna!

I think I'm still catching up to the regular pattern after the Flashbelt disruption. That kinda threw me off just about everywhere. It was worth it though. :)

So, I guess what I'm saying is at some point once I've posted, read back if you're interested.

Tomorrow is The Police concert at the Xcel. EXCITED!
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

lxforever said...

[14:48] Alexis: omg he's tapping again OMG
[14:48] Diana: just sing the barbie song really faintly in a high voice or somethin
[14:48] Diana: play DWIGHT TRICKS on him
[14:49] Alexis: Dwight tricks are a VERY good idea actually
[14:49] Diana: OMG OMG OMG
[14:49] Diana: ok when he ISN"T tapping
[14:49] Diana: and listening to his headphones
[14:49] Alexis: the problem is, he is very smart and useful
[14:49] Diana: TAPE HIS ANKLE to his chair

lxforever said...

[14:49] Alexis: OOOMG
[14:49] Alexis: wow.
[14:49] Alexis: you
[14:49] Alexis: are
[14:49] Alexis: a
[14:49] Alexis: genius.
[14:49] Diana: then when he taps
[14:50] Diana: he'll be like, WTF?!?!??!
[14:50] Diana: and you guys can be all "we're helping you break a filthy habit..."
[14:50] Diana: think of it as like, a nicotine patch
[14:50] Diana: for your INCESSANT TAPPING
[14:50] Diana: tapping
[14:50] Diana: whatev
[14:51] Diana: if you do it...and take a picture...i will give you and all of your accomplices a dollar each.