Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 261 - Revelations

160.5 on the scale. No exercise, because it was pouring in the morning and again at night.

Not much to share about the work day, except for the fact that I got my hands dirty in Actionscript 2.0 code to upgrade the capabilities engine I'd created awhile back to handle swfs. It was fun!

And then, the really good part of the day.

Alexis came in to let me know she and Angela had just learned that one of the project managers we work with a lot at Target.com is also a Vikings cheerleader. So, of course, I get on the net to verify this.

Indeed, we work with a Vikings cheerleader. Who knew??

But, no. Oh no, no, no. It doesn't stop there.

Not only is she a Vikings cheerleader, she was on Fear Factor, the Vegas episode. Remember the spunky blonde who had to eat the African spiders? Um, yeah. That's her.



Enjoy.

1 comment:

lxforever said...

I just can't get over it!!

But now of course we have to play like we don't know (so we don't look like stalkers). AAAH!