Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day 280 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Not sure what I weigh, but it doesn't matter anyway since I was gonna eat like a pig today. However, 10.75 miles biking on the path, and 150/100.

Another unseasonably warm day today! I started the day by rising late and making some tasty-riffic oatmeal waffles for the boys. I had 2. The first one, which is always the failure because I forget to put non-stick spray on the waffle iron, and a later one for good measure. Again, who cared? I was gonna eat like a pig today.

Then, I quick-got on the bike and did a jaunt before I had to pack the boys up and head to the office. Jo had yoga this morning, and I had an appointment to meet an employee at the office at 10, so I had to bring the boys with me. They played Wii while I took care of the business at hand. More on that later.

Then, we headed up el norte to Jo's parents to celebrate the first of our two annual Thanksgivings, the one of the Canadian variety. Canucktopia celebrates theirs the second Monday of October, considerably earlier than the other 50 states (ZING!).

So, I gotta say, that turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes totally hit the spot. So much so that I had two helpings. And that doesn't even count the cheesy green beans and corn and salad and bun and pumpkin pie and apple pie that I had.

Whoa Nellie!

But who cares, you only have Thanksgiving once a year, right?

Oh yeah, shit.

No comments: