Thursday, December 27, 2007

Day 361 - It's a Wonderful Movie

161.0 on the scale, 3.0 miles, most of the ran, and 150/100.

I watched another half hour of It's a Wonderful Life again tonight. That is such a great movie, one of my all-time favorites. It's because they did such a great job with Jimmy Stewart's character development, and portray these real, heartfelt little moments between him and his dad, he and his Mom, he and Donna Reed... all of it. Even when his brother gets off the train and he learns he's married and has a job waiting for him, which means George Bailey is still stuck in Bedford Falls.

Anyway, you've all seen it. I needn't tell you how great it is.

I'm only halfway through it, but I cry every time at the end. That'll be another first for me -- crying on a treadmill.

No comments: