Friday, December 14, 2007

Day 348 - Nickelodeon Universe Re-Kickoff

162.0 on the scale. No exercise.

So today we have a meeting at the MOA to get back on track with the Nickelodeon Universe site after a significant delay waiting for approval from Nickelodeon on the designs.

They were happy with them and had very little feedback, but it took like 30 days to get it!

OOF!

Anyway, it is kinda cool that I get to go to the Mall of America as part of my job. I got there a little early and thought I'd get a cup of coffee so I walked towards the Starbucks near their stage area and got swarmed by kids in tights with band instruments. I thought the place was a zoo, but it was just that a performance just got out. The mall was kinda quiet on a Friday afternoon for the week before x-mas.

I took the opportunity after the meeting to get a little bit more x-mas shopping done before heading home.

Anyway, today was the last day of the Secret Santa stuff. We reveal ourselves on Monday at a company potluck! Wooo!

No comments: