Friday, May 16, 2008

Minnebritish

155.8 on the scale, 12.0 miles biking on the path, and 150/100.

So, I fail to understand why such solidly Minnesotan institutions choose voiceover talent that is British. For example, I'm sure you've all noticed accent in the tram at the airport when she politely says, "Please step away from the doors." WTF?

Well, I ran into another instance today which is what prompted the post. TCF's ATMs in the skyway too? I mean, come on! TWIN CITIES Federal, don'tchaknow?

In other news, we hired another developer today. With our production intern who is currently with us, our design intern that starts May 27th, and the new developer, that makes us 20.

Holy crappers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE that TCF one! WTF, indeed!!

Yay for another developer, woo!