Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

157.6 on the scale, gonna run soon.

Well, we got up early this morning with the intent to make Momma a nice Mother's Day breakfast. I had to make a run to the grocery store because we were out of eggs and I needed a couple other things to make the meal more special, but when I got back, I whipped up waffles topped with strawberry sauce, fresh strawberries, bananas, whipped cream and walnuts, and some scrambled eggs and bacon on the side.

We all ate, Cory more than the rest of us, of course, and now since I'm not used to eating a whole lot in the morning, I'm not feeling so hot.

I think I'm gonna go for a run and expel the demons, or whatever's going on. I didn't run or anything the whole time I was in Savannah, so I'm about due.

Anyway, today we'll run a few errands, and then Jo's got an orchestra concert that we'll all attend later today.

Should be a mostly-quiet day.

No comments: