Thursday, May 29, 2008

Not Too Old To Pull An All Nighter

157.2 on the scale, no exercise. No exercise yesterday either.

That's right folks, I pulled an all-nighter with the Five Minutes to Kill Yourself 2 team. I was at work from 9:30 Wednesday morning to about 11:45 Thursday morning.

I was there, again, to support the troops. Wasn't doing a lot of hands-on work (although I took care of some things I had to do), but I made sure we had dinner, made a snack run later, helped make any calls if calls needed making, but they had it pretty well under control.

I had to step out a couple of times to get some air, and of course when I came back, the jokes flew about how Bret walked across the street to Deja Vu. NOT TRUE, for the record.

Anyway, thanks ALL of you who went through that for the project. By the end of the night, we had a pretty solid game, not without issue, but compared to where we were a week ago, a very solid game, and one worthy of putting in front of the client for review.

When I finally got home, I crashed for about 4 hours or so, then showered and got ready for a happy hour with Brain Traffic. I know, probably not the smartest thing to do after an all-nighter, but it was fun, and I got to play shuffleboard! w00t!

No comments: