Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Can't Get No Satisfaction... NOT!

Wait, what??

153.0 on the scale, 5.0 miles on the path, 4.25 of them ran, and 150/100.

Holy! 153?? I haven't seen that number in ages. And I'm not quite sure how I followed up a 158.0 day with a number 5 pounds lighter, but I double- and triple-checked.

As promised, the new mattress provided a satisfying night of sleep. I approve.

Today was satisfying. I spent a good portion of the day networking for developers to join our team, from many many angles and approaches. I got a couple of bites, which is always encouraging, but if y'all know of any great flash peeps, you feel free to pass them on to me!

We had a conference call with Adult Swim about Five Minutes to Kill Yourself 2, and the final challenges we're up against. I think it went well, and we're looking forward to their response so we can wrap it up and it can go LIVE!

The bad thing was that I was supposed to have lunch with a guy I used to work with long long ago, but the conference call ran long and I had to cancel on him. Bad me. But now I owe him a beer, and that works out for both of us. Wooo!

No comments: