Thursday, June 19, 2008

Whooooooooooo Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea...

155.4 on the scale, 14 miles biking on the path, and 100/150.

I just realized I walked all the way through Lunds, ordered my Caribou coffee, and walked back out, all with my fly down.

I don't know if anyone noticed, so that's just fine I guess. But here I am telling the world! And by "world" I mean the two of you that actually read this.

Soooo, I neglected to mention this yesterday, which is when we actually got the news, but... We're doing two SpongeBob Squarepants games for Nickelodeon!

w00t!

Our contract with Nick was for four games, two of which we're doing for a new show that's already on called Mighty B. The other two were for a show that unfortunately got pulled before it saw the light of the airwaves. So we were left not knowing what the other two games were gonna be.

So I nudged my new friend at Nick.com, and I says to him I says, "Ya know, you should maybe kinda give us a couple SpongeBob games." And he writes back and says to me he says, "Sure!" And upon hearing the news, I rejoiced out loud, clapping for all the office to hear.

SpongeBob = my favorite!

No comments: