Monday, June 23, 2008

Just Another Meeting Monday, Again

158.0 on the scale, 12.0 miles biking on the path, and 150/100.

My eatingfest yesterday and lack of exercise sure showed on the scale today! Yikes!

Today was one of those back-to-back meeting days in which I am generally unable to get anything done.

I don't so much care for such days, but they're part of life.

After work I went up to Corcoran to pick up Cole at Grandma & Grandpa's, as well as help Bruce move a cabinet from the basement into the garage. I barely did anything, Bruce, in his fashion, had the thing all strapped to an industrial-strength two-wheel cart, and all I really did was make sure it didn't tip over as he wheeled it from one place to another. BUT... I was happy to help!

After that, me and the boys came home to find Jo-Anne watching Enchanted, which I must admit I very much enjoyed, so I sat on-and-off and watched it with her, as did the boys. I dare say, the first time, I almost fell in love with the princess myself. (tee hee)

Today we also had our new mattress delivered, which was Jo and I's anniversary gift to each other. So, tonight is the maiden sleep on it. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: