Monday, June 2, 2008

Look Mom, No Hair!

156.8 on the scale, about 12 miles biking on the path, and 0/0.

Yeah, howzabout that?

We're having a beard growing contest at work, started today, although there were enough of the troops riding the fence to make it unclear whether we were gonna go forward with it.

Well, I fixed that! Everybody better be clean-shaven tomorrow.

Matt shaved on Friday, so he'll have a couple days on me, but I'll have a couple days on the rest of the peeps.

Stay tuned 6 weeks from now for more tomfoolery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you little stinker! You've been blogging for over a month and forgot to inform me. I'm happy to report that I just got caught up with all your back postings and couldn't be more pleased to see you online again. Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday on my big day. Damn, I'm getting old though. And Brandon looks like a Muppet huh! So you figured out that Ernie and I had a romp. God, it's good to have you back. Should I make suggestions to your song list? I'm sure there are a few Barry White's I could recommend! Love, Ma