Monday, June 9, 2008

Okay, I'm Back. Again.

155.2 on the scale, 12 miles biking on the path, but 0/0.

So, this weekend was a nice mix of relaxing and productiveness. Mowed, ran, biked, watched a DVD (The Stepford Wives - SHITTY!), watched a movie (Kung Fu Panda), got the bikes in and tuned up, got on the roof of the treehouse to do some more shingling finally, and did a big Target shopping.

Today was a low-key sorta Monday. I got out biking, but didn't have a enough time to do the situps and stuff before having to head out to be at the MMM (Monday Morning Meeting) on time.

I met Jo for lunch at Leeann Chin, then we did some shopping at Costco since it was right there, and so I did the snack run for the office.

When I got back to the office, I jumped back into the Fee Builder spreadsheet to work some more Excel magic up until the point that Samaritan tired called. They had rounded up everything needed for the new rims and tires I had to put on Pete. Yikes, that shit is expensive.

But it needed it. The original rims would constantly corrode which then made the tires leak. Hopefully these will do a better job.

I worked on the spreadsheets while they did the work, then headed to Dunn Bros until the end of the day to work on them some more.

So, tomorrow I have a painfully early meeting (8 a.m.), so I should go to bed early. We'll see if that happens.

No comments: