Friday, June 27, 2008

We've Been Compromised!

155.6 on the scale, 14 miles biking on the path, and 150/100.

So, today's top story was breaking and entering (well, kinda) of our office by operatives from Catalyst Studios, an agency down the street owned by a college classmate of mine.

We've challenged each other to a few friendly, albeit competitive, bowling matches in the past, and it was their move. Months ago, I got word that something was being planned, but only today did it come to light what it was. Witness it for yourself below.



Unfortunately (or fortunately?) they did this on a day when hardly anyone, including myself, was in the office, so I have yet to witness the fun and games first hand, but they did a heck of a job documenting their shenanigans here, here, and here.

I caught first wind of it while in a two-hour client presentation in Bloomington when I received an email on my phone with a link to the photos on Catalyst's flickr account.

Good clean fun.

All I can say is, we kicked their asses last time, and we aim to do it again.

1 comment:

sweet lis said...

This is a great idea. Corporate hazing rituals. I love it. I think I'm going to break into Ham and hide used feminine hygiene products all over da hood. Hells yeah!!!