Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Juggling

155.4 on the scale, 5.0 miles on the path, about 4.25 of them ran, and 150/100.

Today I spent hopping back and forth between work and the hospital to keep Jo some company. I made it over there twice, once before our Trivia Tuesday lunch, and then mid-afternoon through the end of the day. She was kinda out of it still from the meds, and drifting in and out of sleep, but at least she had some company.

I left there around 6:00 after helping Jo fix herself up in preparation for some visitors tonight. Jenny Sue came by, as did her Mom's Group friend Jackie, and her mom, Bruce and the boys.

I ran a couple errands, including a trip to Lakewinds where I purchased a bachelor's supper of miscellaneous schtuff, like pita, aged cheddar, egg salad, some 12-grain crackers for the cheese and hummus I already had at home, and a tiny little single-serving of Ben & Jerry's.

I settled down after eating to watch a couple episodes of The Office, one of Family Guy, and then got a wild hair up my ass to make some popcorn and play Guitar Hero on the PS2. I rocked out on some Weezer and Santana on bass! I even tried a few songs on the hard setting.

Watch out, I'm gonna be a rock star.

2 comments:

jensue1 said...

You know you really want to be at my house playing Rock Band. Don't deny yourself. ;)

Anonymous said...

That is sooo not a bachelor's dinner. In case you didn't know a bachelor's meal consists of Manwich and budweiser.