Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy Day of Rest

158.5 on the scale, 5.0 miles on the path, 4.0 of them ran, and 150/100.

This morning I slept in to about 9:30, then got up, did the dishes, showered up, then went out for some brunch with Lisa at The Hot Plate.

After she dropped me off, I decided I should go running while there was sunlight and it was relatively warm out, since I've used weather and lack of sunlight as an excuse not to get out for like 4 days straight now.

After my run, I diddled around buying music (6 albums) before showering up again and heading out.

I got a haircut, then I went down to the office to get as close as I could to finishing this gmail migration I've been doing all weekend. I also had some additional things to do like put up a new projector, put up a new projector screen in the kitchen, and put the old projector in there, but I didn't get to the kitchen stuff.

Everything else, aside from the people who had laptops and just couldn't live without them, I did pretty well.

Now, I'm gonna go to sleep.

Night!

I did pretty well, frankly.

No comments: