Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Eva's Mad Sales Skillz

I stopped in GNC in Ridgedale Mall the other day to get another bottle of my daily vitamin of choice.

I was out, you see.

Well, I usually walk by the store first to case out whether this particular woman is there or not. If she's there, I don't go in. However, this particular day, I was in a particular hurry and particularly short on time the rest of the week, so I decided to go in regardless of this particular woman's presence.

I needed my vitamins, you see.

Eva here must be single-handedly responsible for like 80% of the store's sales. In fact, the very vitamins I went in to purchase were skillfully sold to me by her a couple of years ago when I was in for a product from another category entirely that frankly cost a fraction of that bottle of vitamins.

No matter.

I bought both, and I keep coming back for more.

So, yeah. I avoid her.

I know I complain about the complacent cashiers at other stores who barely give you the time of day before they give you your total, but I kinda wish someone like that took my credit card at this particular GNC rather than Eva.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what kind of vitamin she takes to make her hair curl up like that.