Thursday, January 11, 2007

Day 11 - Knocking On 180's Door

180.5 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.2 miles, 4.5, 100/60.

Yeah, Paycheck is definitely a good movie. AND it is getting easier to walk at that pace. And I'm almost knocking on 180's door.

Jury Duty Update: So, I called in yesterday afternoon to see if I had to report, and was pleased to find out I did not. So I went into the office for the rest of the afternoon, which was good because about a half hour before I came in, ALL our communications went down -- internet and phone (since they're on the same T1). Troubleshooted to see that it wasn't our network or anything on our side and then called Eschelon, who had to call Qwest and get it resolved. By the end of the day we were back up. *whew*

On another note, don't have to report this morning again. I have to call in again at 12:15 to see if I have to report for the afternoon. I sure hope I get to see a trial before this is through. Otherwise, seems like a waste and a real disruption.

Think I'll spend the morning at home again picking through developer resumes and pinging more people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!

Congratz on the steady success. I'm down 6 lbs. in a week and am loving it. We'll need to celebrate soon.