Sunday, January 14, 2007

Day 14 - Weigh-In Day

Another moment of truth, another week gone. 180.0 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.2 miles, 4.5, 100/70.

Last night's class meeting was fun, although I'm sure I blew my entire day's points allowance as well as most of my 28.5 remaining weekly points allowance. I was conservative on my consumption of food, but had a few glasses of wine and they're expensive points-wise.

Thing is, I have NO idea how many points any of the scrumptiousness was. It is both a good thing and a bad thing that such a transgretion happens the day before a weigh-in. Good because points reset today, so I don't really have to worry how many points it was. Bad because maybe I would have weighed in lighter had I not had the tasties last night.

Oh well, at least I'm down for the week overall and still ahead of schedule. See below.



On another note, boy The Passion of the Christ is graphic. I had to avert my eyes a few times because you literally see his flesh being torn as they "punish" him prior to the crucifixion march. Ya gotta hand it to Mel, he's brought the whole thing to life in a way that forces you to confront the reality of the idealized story we all know from church. Granted, it won't get me sitting in a pew weekly or anything, but...

No comments: