Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 17 - Progress

177.5 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.2 miles, 4.5, 100/70.

Wow, no comments about the beer rule exception. Nobody must be paying attention anymore.

I was pleased to see a nice loss on the scale this morning!

Started a new movie today: Miss Congeniality. Pretty much just going through my Netflix queue one by one. I looked at it the other day. There are movies I put on there a heap-long time ago, so long that I don't even remember what some of them are about. I'll consider it a cardio-cinematic adventure.

Don't have to report for Jury Duty again this morning, although for the first time since being on call-in status they DID call like 5 groups in. I just happened to not be in one of those groups. Have to call in again at 12:15 so I'm heading into work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

177 already! You are making egggggsellent progress. Maybe Miss Congeniality will inspire you.