Friday, January 26, 2007

Day 26 - Danger Ahead

175.5 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.2 miles, 4.5, 100/70.

I unfortunately did not get on the treadmill last night as I'd planned to make up for yesterday morning. However, I did drag myself onto it this morning.

This week's weigh-in day will be interesting I'm sure, because the night before there's a big benefit fund raiser for the kid's school (The Midwinter Thaw) at which we're fed and encouraged to drink, be merry, and give generously. Due to my irresistable charm (hehe) I'm always enlisted to be a roaming raffle ticket seller which usually prevents me from being able to eat and drink too much, but that possibility certainly exists which will probably affect my weight the next day.

There will also be a wee bit of dancing at the end of the night, so maybe I can work off some of the calories (wishful thinking) and still secure a respectable loss on the scale Sunday.

Actually, we're coming into a good span of "special occasions" with which I could really mess up the next couple of weigh-ins. THIS Saturday is the Midwinter Thaw, but next saturday is the company holiday party and I'm sorry, but there will be melted cheeeeeeeese and plenty of libations. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: