Sunday, February 11, 2007

Day 42 - Weigh-In Day

170.5 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.3 miles, 4.6, 100/70.



That's a better showing than I thought it would be. Maybe that means next week's the week I break the 170 threshold.

So last night, after makin some tasty cabbage rolls, I came up with the plan to pull wires through the house for the new location of the TV. Found I'm going to have to knock out a small patch of two walls in the basement in order to accomplish what needs accomplishing. Didn't tackle that today though.

Instead, I removed the storage cupboards from the back room off the master bedroom, and then helped Jo move her desk up there. The idea is to put one of the twin beds from Cole's room back into Cory's room, and move the full bed back into the office with my desk. The office will then be the guest room again when we have visitors.

Also took Cole off to the third birthday party of the weekend, a rock-climbing party in St. Paul. Spent the couple hours I had between drop off and pickup at the office repairing Shirleen's computer and getting desk stuff figured out for our newest developer (who starts in a couple weeks) and our contract developer (who starts Monday).

No comments: