Friday, February 2, 2007

Sights Of The City

Yeah, today I saw something that made me do a double-take.

Daily, I arrive at the warehouse district off of 394 using the 3rd Ave exit, which drops me right at the corner of Washington and 3rd next to JD Hoyt's where there's a set of stoplights. It is not uncommon to see people walking across the lanes of traffic in places other than the cross walk.

However, it IS uncommon to see someone standing unmoving on the side of the road for any period of time, so when a guy with baggy jeans and a hoodie was standing there with his back to me as I pulled up, I noticed.

Then I also noticed he was standing on top of a flood grate.

Then I noticed his posture.

Then I think I said out loud, "what the hell is he... wait, is he??..." as I witnessed him peeing RIGHT THERE in the open for traffic from 5 different directions to witness.

People rock.

No comments: