Sunday, March 4, 2007

Day 63 - Weigh-In Day

166.0 on the scale. 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2.3 miles, 4.6, 100/70.



I was hoping to be able to officially say I've hit the 20 pound loss mark, but I'm .5 off. Oh well, still steady progress.

Watched Little Miss Sunshine last night. Jo bought it, so we own it. Good flick.

I can't believe I forgot to mention this days ago (since if was asked "who's your all-time favorite band" with a gun to my head...) but I got my hands on two advance tickets to see The Police at the Xcel Center in July. They go on sale officially tomorrow, get them while you can. To get mine, I had to join the official Police Tour Fan Club for an extra $100.

Happy Birthday to me (months early).

So I intend to make Hamburger Strudel1 tonight for supper except I'll be modifying the recipe to make it lower points. I'll use extremely lean beef and mix in extra-lean ground turkey, half the flour will be whole-wheat, and I'll use egg substitute. I don't know that there's really much more I can do to make them even lower points, since the rest is potatoes, water, bullion, and spices.

1 a good German family favorite made by my Grandma H. for special occasions (in case there are any non-familial readers left).

No comments: