Saturday, March 10, 2007

Day 69 - Saturday And Sunny

164.0 on the scale. No treadmill yet, it is Saturday.

I don't have a lot to share today, I'm definitely in Saturday mode. I dare say I'm in teenager Saturday mode, and would like nothing more than to stay in bed and sleep until 1:00 like the old days. :)

As if.

Instead, I'm up, I'm going to take Cole to gymnastics in about a half hour and run a few errands. I've got work to do this weekend, catch-up on the Marvin and Target projects, and some HAM thinking to do. Then Cole's maybe got a birthday party on Sunday at the Waterpark of America, and I'm trying to decide if I want to pay the exorbitant fee and get in the water with a handful of parents I hardly know just so I can keep an eye on him myself.

We have a babysitter tonight because we've been invited to go to this Tennis/Wine/Cheese thing with some other parents from the kid's school. (How snooty sounding is that?)

It is a fundraiser for which we had to "buy" expensive tickets, but I think it'll be fun. I haven't played tennis in a long time. Well real tennis anyway. I play Wii Tennis every now and then, but I'm not sure that exactly applies.

No comments: