Friday, March 9, 2007

Day 68 - Prevailing Winds

163.5 on the scale. Just shy of 30 minutes on the treadmill, don't know how far, 4.6, 100/0/dumbbell action.

Not quite 30 minutes. I've been experiencing some discomfort since I got up and the treadmill was contributing negatively to it, so I stopped short of 30 minutes. TMI.

Hey look! Something shiny!

163.5 is the lowest number I recall seeing on the scale, ever. I didn't get that far last time before succumbing to the cheesy pepperoni-y goodness of excess quantities of pizza and the like. That's 8.5 pounds away from the goal. That's something.

Anyway, I'm working the day on the Marvin flash piece except for an afternoon meeting at Target, and then tonight I will be hitting the town for Mark's "last day at his old gig" celebration. Not that I really need to say it, but the beer rule is suspended.

(in fact, it has been all but dead for some weeks)

Next week is Ryan's last week before he moves to San Fran. The Monday after is Mark's first day at HAM. Ahhh, the winds of change.

No comments: