Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bottom Bunk: Finis!



I spent until mid afternoon building the bottom bunk of the bunk beds, which you can see in the clustered nutgoody of photos here. It went smoothly for the most part, and I was happy to realize it is large enough for me to sleep in, should the need occur (can you say "new dog house"?).

I then showered up and prepped some leftovers for supper while we waited for Cory's friend, who was over playing for the afternoon, to be picked up by his dad. This is also sort of an exercise report, because after dinner, we helped Cory with some homework, then went on a fairly long bike ride on the path. More exercise is good for the diet plan.

Unfortunately, no tickets were secured for my man Bobby Brown, so I'm home for the night instead of out. But I am TOTALLY streaming every Bobby Brown song I have, which is none.

Okay, that's not entirely true. I have some fresh 80's New Edition on the iPod. Mr. Telephone Man!

No comments: