Saturday, April 28, 2007

Day 118 - To Facebook Or Not To Facebook

158.0 on the scale. 90 minutes on the trail, dunno how fast, dunno how far, 100/70.

I've been working on the treehouse this morning, building the bottom bunk of the bunkbeds. Good clean fun.

(No, I don't completely know what I'm doing, but that's what makes it fun!)

There's a slight chance I'll be going with Angela to see Bobby Brown perform tonight, if she can weasel herself some free tickets. No, not really a fan, but come on! I could say I went to see Bobby Brown in 2007, AFTER he was cool.

Um, WAY after.

I read a couple more chapters of The Tao of Pooh last night, and messed around trying to figure out how to add some silly little added value to the blog.

So, in the last three days, two people have suggested I should get on facebook. Now, I thought it was just another MySpace sort of thing -- that a married, pushing-middle-aged pt-cruiser-driving business owner wouldn't be the sort of guy the rest of the iPeeps on facebook would want in their digital space.

But now that I've heard the same story from two completely independent directions, I'm wondering if I shouldn't check it out.

When did a little social networking ever hurt anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

facebook!!!!! I am super stoked!