Saturday, April 21, 2007

Day 111 - Pooh And Happiness

158.0 on the scale. I'm about to embark upon a good hour-and-a-half walk after dropping Cole off at gymnastics.

Been reading The Tao of Pooh. So I'm either being Zen (Buddhist thought) or being Taoist, they're not the same, although they have many similarities. I don't want to get sucked into having to learn the academic distinctions between them, because that would get away from the real truth in both methinks.

Anyway, The Tao of Pooh is very entertaining and is giving me some simple terms to refer to the things of which I've been noodling. I'm only about to start chapter 4, and I had to reread 2 and 3 for them to sink in. Pooh cracks me up.

Today, I'm taking the Christmas lights down and having a good day that may or may not involve taking the boat out on the lake for the first time this season, having a campfire, or doing some yard cleanup stuff.

Whattaboutyou?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas lights?!?!??!!

158!!! Awesome!!!

(I am on far too much coffee.)

I am working the MOL, BUT I thought of you yesterday and your trek through North Dakota by foot when Jeff and I accidentally took a 9.5 mile WALK. ouch. Needless to say I am happy to be sitting for today.

-Alexis

bhummel said...

Aw, don't work too hard!

How do you accidentally take a 9.5 mile walk? :)