Sunday, April 22, 2007

Day 112 - Weigh-In Day

158.5 on the scale. No treadmill today yet. Maybe I'll take another long-ass walk tonight. I think I have some head-clearing to do anyway -- having trouble keeping my chin up lately.



So I messed with my sleep patterns last night big time. I zonked out on the bare mattress at like 9:30 last night, and then woke up when Jo came in at midnight with the fresh dried sheets to make the bed.

I helped make it, then was wide awake until like 4 a.m.

I was in and out of consciousness starting around 8 when the rest of the house stirred, then got up at about 10:30 or so to do some stuff outside.

I put the battery all-nice-and-charged-up back in the boat so it is ready whenever we (and the weather) are, and then helped Jo continue the yard cleanup efforts in the backyard -- bagging leaves and junk, and campfire-burning a whole buncha twigs and branches and stuff.

I smell of campfire.

Jo's also making a nice rocked path around the treehouse (which I think I'll start finishing next weekend again, woo!).

Cory's having his orchestra concert today, so we'll attend that in a few hours, and then I think go out for dinner with Jo's parents and sister's fam.

Tonight, I think I'll go on another long walk, then put in a couple hours worth of work and see if I can't realign my circadian rhythm.

Tomorrow is the first new episode of Heroes in a month and a half. Yeah, I'm excited.

Happy Earth Day.

No comments: