Thursday, April 5, 2007

Treadmill Report

45 minutes on the treadmill, 3.5 miles, 4.6, 100/70.

Started watching Cold Mountain tonight. It was on Jo's Netflix queue, and a couple weeks ago I said I wanted to watch it before she sends it back, so she's been nagging me to start watching it already.

Jo's migraine went away with the help of medication by mid-morning, which is when she started tidying the house like a madwoman. She had an appointment with an appraiser today (since we're refinancing to a lower rate and a 15-yr mortgage) and god forbid it valued at less because of any messes. We're hoping for a certain number, or else the refinance won't be as advantageous as it could be. Keep your fingers crossed that the number is big. :)

I didn't mention, but my tax appointment yesterday went quite well. I still owe him some additional information, but it looks as though we're getting a refund for the first time in a lot of years, and it is quite substantial. A round of milkshakes for everyone, ON ME!

Our latest game, Five Minutes to Kill (Yourself) is doing quite well on Adult Swim's site. I guess they're enjoying record traffic on account of the game, and it is getting quite a bit of notice around the net. We even got a call from Ogilvy in New York wanting us to do some work for them because they really liked the game.

Nice work, as always, HAM folk.

No comments: